Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Toonie Tuesdays: Treasure Hunters

I have recently been feeling a little restless and have been splitting up my time between stroking off names on my Christmas list and shopping for extraordinary treasures at my favorite thrift spots. If this isn't your style, hopefully you won't think less of me - but really, how can it be a bad thing if I am able to find something like this incredibly cool castle for $1.99!?! Hours of play right here folks!!! Remember, I have two little boys. A good washing and disinfecting and suddenly it is time to play "The Green Night Vs. Tyrannosaurus Rex". I realized that with boys in the house there was no "princess" to be found, but I was able to dig up a plastic Dora that will do the trick for now. If anyone has a better substitute for us, we would gladly accept. We are going to need some female characters around or who on earth will be the "mommy"? Well, time to spend some TIME on the house cleaning.
Blessings,

Momami [Mom am I!]

No comments: