Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TOONIE TUESDAYS: Deals This Week

Okay, due to time constraints I will have to keep it really simple for Toonie Tuesdays this week. I thought that I would give you a run down of my favorite sales that are happening NOW --
perhaps something will jump out at you and you will pick up something special or yummy at a good price.

Zehrs: Natural Instincts Hair Colour - $5.99 ...and they have special 2 for 1 packages available
Zehrs: Chocolate Chip Cookies - $0.99 ... this is dangerous :)
Zehrs: Club Pack Diapers (big box) - $27.99 (I think) ...good deal and not bad diapers
McDonald's: Kid's Night, Tuesdays 4-8 - $2.00 Happy Meals & Free Coffees for Mom & Dad

If you know of any great deals on groceries, health & beauty products, toys or anything else, please feel free to post your comments and share with others who might benefit from your tips!

No comments: