Friday, September 28, 2007

PHOTOHUNTERS: Original Photos

September Travel

I am posting some photographs from our recent trip to the east coast as part of the photohunters theme for this week, which is "original". Our trip was great and of course, we snapped many pictures with our Canon SLR. We are still learning how to get optimal performance out of this camera, so the beautiful landscapes of Nova Scotia were a perfect place to practise! Thank you for looking and please stop by again. I have lots of areas on my blog where I am seeking input from readers. Hope you enjoy!




09/30/07: Adding a few more pictures with Smilebox

Thanks for the interest.

Trip Out East
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, another early poster! :)
Those are great photos, and a beautiful landscape too! I'm dying to lay my hands on a "real" camera... maybe I'll write a letter to father christmas!

Have a happy weekend!

Andree said...

I haven't been to Nova Scotia in ages and it's time I returned. I remember it as being the most beautiful place!

karoline in the morning said...

oh wow! kelkat, my three boys and i have gone out east every year for the past five years...we just luv it...luv your site, thx for stoppin' in...

k:)

karoline in the morning said...

((i lost a post somewhere, if this is a duplicate, please delete))


i luv atlantic canada..we (myself and my three boys) have gone every year for the last five years...your photos make me 'home' sick for the east..

thx for stopping in nice to meet you..
k:)

Tammy said...

Beautiful photos...I would love to visit Novia Scotia some day.
I love the idea of your Marriage Mondays...I hope to come back and visit!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Tammy

A. said...

Nova Scotia is a part of the world I don't know at all. Having seen your photos, we really should make the effort.

Thanks for visiting mine earlier:)

Head Gaggler said...

That is a beautiful place. Love the pics.