Sunday, March 30, 2008

Long time no blog


I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth, but I did go back to work. Close enough, I guess. Actually, I think I felt more pressure before going back - but that is another story. I spend less time on the home computer and more time on the work computer - just a simple trade. The family is good and my universe is peaceful. The way God intended. Nice.

Tomorrow is "Marriage Monday". What can I say? Stick it out - hang in there - keep on keepin on. When it is meant to be, it's meant to be. There are stages in life when unfortunatly our marriages can tend to take the back burner - but as long as you have commitment, love and faith - there will also be times when you can give it the extra attention that it needs. The reality seems to be that we can't be deeply connected every minute of every day - not with the hussle and bussle and many demands of our busy lives...but we can commit to always, always meeting on the other side. Each and every time.

What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Have a great Monday everyone - Marriage Monday. Remember, you can post here to share with others how you will put your spouse and your marriage first this week. I am going away for a few days, and you know the old saying, distance makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe I'll text a love note or something. Oh, the age of technology. How romantic.

Over and out for now.

No comments: